Natural lactoferrin powder with Colostrum & DHA plus Lacto-Base & Oligofructose.
For Dog, Cat & Small Mammals use
Sold Exclusively Through Veterinarian
NET WT: 100g
PRODUCTS FACTS :
Lactoferrin is a milk glycoprotein occurring naturally in numerous body secretions, including milk, tears mucus, blood and saliva. This presence suggests a role non-specific defense against invading pathogens.
- Lactoferrin has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Lactoferrin prevents the growth of pathogenic organisms in the gut.
- Lactoferrin stimulates the immune system.
- Lactoferrin regulates iron metabolism.
- Lactoferrin controls cell or tissue damage.(for example as a result of aging )
- Lactoferrin prevents oxidation, by binding iron.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
Spoonful (1g) twice per day
Small mammals 1/2~1
Puppy & Kitten 1~2
Dog & Cat 2~3
Large Dog 3~5
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS :
Every 100g Contain
Lactoferrin 0.5g, Oligofructose 1g, colostrum 1g,
Lacto-Base 2g, EPA 1g, DHA 12g,
Glucose powder 31g, Maltodextrin 30g,
Milk powder 20g, Whey protein 1.5g.
Lactoferrin powder may be administered orally as a treat or crumbled and mixed with food.
Store at controlled room temperature and dry place.